Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Community support and discussions relating to developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
Announcements
Intel Customer Support will be observing the Martin Luther King holiday on Monday, Jan. 17, and will return on Tues. Jan. 18.
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

How can i add alpha channel to image.

trlinux
Beginner
Hi there,
I have an image, its 3channel how can i add that image to alpha channel and then change values ... Thanks for your help ...
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
If you need to create 4 channel image from 3 channel image you may consider using ippiCopy_8u_C3AC4R function, which will copy your source 3 channel image into destination 4 channel image. The fourth (alpha) channel values will not be changed in destination image.

Vladimir

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
If you need to create 4 channel image from 3 channel image you may consider using ippiCopy_8u_C3AC4R function, which will copy your source 3 channel image into destination 4 channel image. The fourth (alpha) channel values will not be changed in destination image.

Vladimir

View solution in original post

trlinux
Beginner
Thanks Vladimir ...