Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

How to get the old version of IPP sample for speech codec?

Jason_S_7
Beginner

hi, 

I want to use the Speech Codec of IPP to optimize my application in linux, but I found they are not the part of the newest IPP,

I checked the resource from http://registrationcenter.intel.com, it seems that the oldest version that can be downloader is IPP 8.0,

the Speech Codec is not the part of IPP 8.0, how to get the sample code like G7xx?

Thanks

Jason

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Which version of IPP are you using?

I see the registration center has old IPP versions with their samples.

IPP_old_samples.PNG

0 Kudos
Jason_S_7
Beginner

hi, 

Thanks!  I used the IPP 9.0, I downloaded ipp90legacy_lin_9.0.0.008, but they are Libs,

I can not find any samples or Doc to explain how to use it, in my understanding, they are

released in less than IPP7.0, right? And I only have one try version, do I have the right to

get them.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Hi Jason,

did you get my personal message ? If you can't find any downloads for the legacy example, I can send you the samples through your email or other route you may prefer.

Thanks

0 Kudos
muhammed_o_
Beginner

I cannot download that files? Could you help me to download old version of ipp and their samples. I need them because of pjsip support.

Thx.

0 Kudos
Inam_U_
Beginner

Can you please send me Legacy Speech Samples Download Link? We are trying to build them for PJSIP 2.6 Library integration. We can pay if their is any license fee associated with them. 

Thanks

Inam 

0 Kudos
Anton_P_1
Beginner

I've got the same issue and can't build PJSIP without legacy sample of speech codec from IPP version 7. Could you please provide this source code?

0 Kudos
sincoski__charles

I have the same need as above - trying to use IPP with PJSIP. If someone could send me a link to dowload that would be great. Perhaps 'Community license' limits what I see in download menu? Also willing and ready to pay for a developer license if required. Currenly, the oldest version I see available to download in drop-down menu is Initial release 2017.

0 Kudos
Sanders__Jeremy
Beginner

I have the same need - to download the legacy IPP audio codec samples l_ipp-samples_p_7.1.1.013.tgz - I would be very grateful if someone could send me a download link.

0 Kudos