Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

How to use IPP in C# application?

fire_cracker789
Beginner
Hello friends,
I have downloaded and installed Intel IPP 6.0. and tried to reference this dll into my C# application as per shown in pdf "Creating C# Wrappers for Intel Integrated Performance Primitives Using Microsoft .NET* Interoperability Mechanisms" but i got an error "A reference could not be added. Please make sure that the file is accessible, and that it is a valid assembly or COM component." plz help me out...
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ying_S_Intel
Employee
Have you checked the sample under window sample folder ipp-sampleslanguage-interfacedotnet-cpp where you can use them as reference and then modify them?

Check the descriptions from IPP sample download page at:
http://www3.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/perflib/ipp/219967.htm#languages_supportfor details.

Thanks,
Ying
0 Kudos
fire_cracker789
Beginner
Thanx for ur reply....

Yes, but in dotnet-cpp folder only string manipulation and signal processing C# wrapppers and it is added as a reference in my application but i want to use audio-video codec and speech codec in my C# application.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Well, we provide an example of how to call IPP functions from C#. You are talking on how to call high-level native C++ code from C#. We do not provide sample code for this so you need to implement such wrappers by yourself.

You may start from looking a C# JPEG codec implementation (it is part of IPP C# sample)

Vladimir
0 Kudos