Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

failed in building intel IPP7.1 samples

pan__xiao
Beginner

Hi ,I'm trying to build the Intel® IPP 7.1 Samples,but when I input the commnd "perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,make,d,mt,debug --build --clean ",I am getting the following error:CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Mkae files". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRSM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool. When I input "perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,vc2010,d,mt,debug --build --clean ", I am getting the following error:Not searching for unused variables given on the commad line.........,

my system win7 64bit ,core i-3,vs2010,Please help me in building. I want to use VS2010 IDE for working with IPP

thanks

pan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anton_S_Intel
Employee
Hello! "Unix Makefiles" are not available on Windows (excluding cygwin option). "Not searching for unused variables given on the command line." - this is just a WARNING from CMake, which means don't warn about command line options. It's OK! 1. To get native VS2010 solutions - use "vc2010" configurator: perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,vc2010,d,mt,debug --build --clean 2. To get native NMake Makefiles (makefiles for Windows) use "nmake": perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,nmake,d,mt,debug --build --clean Can you run this command and attach log.txt? perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,vc2010,d,mt,debug --build --clean > log.txt 2>&1 Best Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pan__xiao
Beginner
This is the error picture!
0 Kudos
Anton_S_Intel
Employee
Hello! "Unix Makefiles" are not available on Windows (excluding cygwin option). "Not searching for unused variables given on the command line." - this is just a WARNING from CMake, which means don't warn about command line options. It's OK! 1. To get native VS2010 solutions - use "vc2010" configurator: perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,vc2010,d,mt,debug --build --clean 2. To get native NMake Makefiles (makefiles for Windows) use "nmake": perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,nmake,d,mt,debug --build --clean Can you run this command and attach log.txt? perl build.pl --cmake=uic,intel64,vc2010,d,mt,debug --build --clean > log.txt 2>&1 Best Regards.
0 Kudos
Anton_S_Intel
Employee
I have investigated your log.txt file and these is such a line: "Intel(R) IPP was not found (required)!". This means you don't have IPP installed or %IPPROOT% environment variable isn't set. Before build, you must call IPP or Composer environment. Please refer to Documentation/ipp-samples.html, section "Installation and Build". Best Regards.
0 Kudos
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos