cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

NUC7i5BNK - Wireless connectivity issue with TP-Link AC5400

Hi,

I have multiple Intel NUC7i5BNK on Ubuntu 16.04.04 LTS and they sometimes wirelessly do not connect to TP-Link AC5400. They also sometimes lose connection to the router. All other devices we have, a lot which are intel based have no connectivity issues to the router AC5400. I was wondering if anyone had such an issue and if they knew how to fix? Are there any driver updates that can be performed for this NUC?

My previous thread re: this issue seems to have disappeared.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Hello s.Mod, Please find below your original thread: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P0000490Z8rSAE/nuc7i5bnk-wireless-connectivity-issue-with-tp... If you are still unable to see your old thread, you have to create a new username. If you are still having issues after creating a new username, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello s.Mod, Were you able to review the information provided above? We will be glad to help you if you still have any further question. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello s.Mod, If you are still having connectivity issues, we will be happy to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos