Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLoos
Beginner

New NUC7PJYH, always getting BSODs when consuming media

I have a brand new NUC7PJYH, put in 2x 4GB Crucial DDR4 CL17 SODIMM Rams and a crucial 120GB SSD into it.

I wanted to use it as a media center, but it's not possible. Mostly, if YouTube runs vor 5 to 10 mins, Netflix for about 5 mins oder Amazon for 1 to 2 minutes, i will get an BSOD/Bluescreen.

I had several reasons like the typical: 

- NO_EXCEPTION_HANDLING_SUPPORT

- MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

- BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

- and some more

I'm using a ACER Beamer at HDMI Port 1, I also tried port 2, i tried different RAM models (Ballistics, GEIL), i tried another Monitor etc etc, I updated to the new Intel BETA Drivers 6448, but nothing helps.

I also re installed Win 10 Educational 4 times, always the same, after the Intel graphics driver is installed.

Does anyone have further ideas? I give up after many weeks of troubleshooting.

Greetings,

Dirk

0 Kudos
3 Replies
rgord1
Novice

If you are not using wireless or bluetooth, try disabling wireless and bluetooth (if present) adapters in Windows. You'll find a link to do this change under "Change adapter settings" in Network and Internet Settings.

If this fixes your blue screening, suspect badly behaving wireless/bluetooth drivers.

DLoos
Beginner

Hey rgord1

I found that out yesterday, you're absolutely right! Now I have an external wifi Adapter, it works fine without in the built-in WiFi. Found that problem in many forums, but it's a little scandal that Intel still doesn't seem to have any solution for this...

Anyone found a solution until today to use the internal Wifi?

Greetings!

PeterNUC
New Contributor I

You could try this procedure, suggested by n.scott.pearson:

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P0000069GhhSAE

Best, Peter