Thanks for posting. This thread was moved to the sub-forum.
By using our translation tools, we understand that you're receiving an "Unsupported BIOS Mode" error when trying to enable Intel Optane Memory. This error suggests that the system might be working on Legacy mode, while Intel Optane Memory requires UEFI configuration.
In order to better assist you, please gather the following logs and attach them to your next reply:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download the latest Intel® SSU.
2. Select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- Intel Optane Memory logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs
We haven't heard from you since the creation of this thread. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.