Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

Altera Flex PCI 1553 Volatile and Non Volatile Memory Destruction

MSiddiqi
Beginner

Good Morning Intel, 

I would like to know the procedure for destroying  Volatile and Non Volatile Memory on Altera Flex PCI 1553. Does it need to be completely destroyed or can be reused? If so what is the procedure and a letter of volatility would be great. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I prefer private communication more over emails then postings here but if it's the only option go for it.

Regards

Musab Siddiqi

System Engr.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, MSiddiqi.

Good day,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your case and I have been reviewing the details and product you describe, but I'm not able to locate an appropriate community section for this, so it is possible that the product is currently "EOIS" (End of interactive support), and due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. Thank you for understanding.

Additionally, if possible, check if other community sections contain information or products related to yours, and repost your question there, for example: https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGAs-and-Programmable-Solutions/ct-p/fpgas-programmable-devices

I tried looking in different sections since this one is for Intel Optane Memory products, but I could not locate a similar thread in any of them in order for me to move this thread there, but it may be better for you to double-check since you are familiar with the product.

I hope you get the information as soon as possible, if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, do no hesitate and contact us back.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos