Hello! After updating Intel Optane Memory software from ver.184.108.40.2065 to ver.220.127.116.116 I received this error: Error Code: 0xA008002D. Unsupported System BIOS is set in Legacy Mode.
I was forced to downgrade back. Screenshots included.
Thanks for posting in our communities. We understand that you're having issues with Intel® Optane™ Memory after installing the latest Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) drivers (18.104.22.1686).
In order to better assist you, please provide us with following files:
- Intel® System Support Utility report.
1. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-%3Fproduct%... Download the latest Intel® SSU.
2. Select to include "everything."
3. Name and save the report.
- Intel Optane logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs
The attach button is located at the lower right of the reply box.
Just to be clear, were you able to enable Intel Optane Memory acceleration after rolling back the driver to version (22.214.171.1245)?
Thanks for your answer.
1. Today I tried once again to update the program. The result is the same: the same error. failure.
2. After rolling back the driver from 126.96.36.1996 to previous version (188.8.131.525) acceleration was automatically enabled.
Thanks for providing the Intel SSU report.
Checking the https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/Z270%20Extreme4/index.asp# Download motherboard's support website, we noticed the latest Intel RST/Optane memory driver version is 184.108.40.2065, they have not uploaded version 16.X so far.
We'll report the issue to the appropriate team. For now, please keep using the previous driver release and check the motherboard manufacturer website for BIOS and software updates.