Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

I recently bought a new Dell Inspiron 7572 laptop which came with Intel Optane memory. I am unable to enable it because it says no Optane memory modules were found. How do i fix this?

AChat4
Beginner

I recently bought a new Dell Inspiron 7572 laptop which came with Intel Optane memory. I am unable to enable it because it says no Optane memory modules were found. How do i fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi anant51892,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

Considering that you are using a laptop, I highly recommend you to contact the manufacturer to get assistance on how to configure the Intel® Optane™ Memory.

A laptop system is not the same as a desktop system, and it's usual that the laptop comes with additional features at OS and BIOS level that we are not aware of. That's why we always recommend to contact the manufacturer to get assistance on configuring the laptop for the module. Actually, if the module already came with the laptop, the manufacturer should help you configuring it

The message you are getting points to a wrong configuration at BIOS level, so my recommendation is contact Dell in this case to get help on configuring the BIOS properly for the module.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.
0 Kudos