Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Intel Optane Memory Activation Error

MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

Hello guys, I have a problem with optane memory about activation. When I say Activate, I get this error code. Hata kodu 0xA0010055. I could't find any solution way. Can you help me solve this problem, pls

optanee.png

optane1.png

optane2.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

The unallocated space should be created at the end of the drive boeing accelerated. In your case this is Disk 0. "C" and "D" are the partitions on Disk 0. That means that the unallocated space should be created after Recovery Partition at the end of Drive 0. You can move the Recovery Partition and create free space at the end of your drive by using third party tools. This is an example how to do this. There are other third party tools capable to moving partition.

Leon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
34 Replies
JosafathB_Intel

Hello MahmutYalmanci,

We have not heard from you since your last post 7 days ago, please, let us know if you need further assistance related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory Series.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

I created 5 MB of unallocated space and ı deleted optane memory's partition but I still getting the same error

optanememory.png

0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

Can you help on discord or in a similar program, so I can share my screen and we can solve the problem more quickly.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello MahmutYalmanci,

Thank you for your reply.

We do apologize, but Discord* is not a program that we use to provide support.

We noticed that you created a Partition in your Intel® Optane™ Memory Series, that is not necessary, and it needs to be shown as unallocated space and without any partitions.

We will like to know if the Intel® Optane™ Memory came pre-installed with your PC?

If you are interested in receiving live support (phone or chat) for your issue, we advise you to open a ticket with support in your location (https://www.intel.com.tr/content/www/tr/tr/support/contact-support.html?erpm_id=2885212#@15).

We will be looking forward to the information requested.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

yes it was installed before, i just bought the computer, after a few months my hard disk was broken and i changed the hard disk, i installed windows again but i couldn't activate optane memory

0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

I tried setup again optane memory setup software at this link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29340/Intel-Optane-Memory-User-Interface-and-Driver-for-System-Acceleration and again i got the same error, says in the error: Please confirm that there is at least 20 MB of space in the last part of your system drive, 5 MB of which is always free. But I already have 20 MB of space. I am really bored, why this problem is still not solved.unallocated.pngspace.png

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

The unallocated space have to be at end of the drive boeing accelerated. Please refer to Intel Optane Installation Guide, page 7.

Leon

0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner
0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

and I don't know how to create unallocated space at the end of the drive

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

The unallocated space should be created at the end of the drive boeing accelerated. In your case this is Disk 0. "C" and "D" are the partitions on Disk 0. That means that the unallocated space should be created after Recovery Partition at the end of Drive 0. You can move the Recovery Partition and create free space at the end of your drive by using third party tools. This is an example how to do this. There are other third party tools capable to moving partition.

Leon

0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

I think I succeeded in the end, I'm doing the installation now.

DISK23.png

alan.png

0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

Finally :) Thx for your helps

finally.png

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

I'm glad that your Optane is finally enabled. Do not forget to create backup of your drive. I'm using Macrium Reflect software to create backup. I have backup of my drive also with Optane disabled. This will protect me from loosing my data in case that Optane Memory Module fails. If Optane Module fails, Your drive will become not accessible. So, better to have a backup with Optane disabled.

Leon

0 Kudos
MahmutYalmanci
Beginner

Thank you for your advice. Have a nice day

0 Kudos