Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

Optane issues...

ZFraz
Beginner

So I've been using octane for about the last 8 months with no issue and today I noticed it was longer working (had to have stopped within the last week) it now says I have no compatible drives, none of my settings have changed, I tried re-downloaded the latest drivers, the I'm trying to boost has over 1,500GB free, my bios are in raid/optane mode and not in legacy either and all other settings ​are the same as before and are correct

So what's going on?​

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee
Hello ZFraz, Thank you for contacting Intel® SSD support group with your request for assistance with your Intel® Optane™ Memory. In order to diagnose properly the hardware, please provide us with the following information: • SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ 2- Download the software. 3- When finished downloading it, open it 4- Please attach the SSU Log file obtained to your reply. • A screenshot of the “Disk Management” of windows showing all your HDDs and partitions. We will be looking forward to your reply including this information. Best regards, Santiago A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee

Hi ZFraz,

Thank you for contacting Intel® SSD Support.

This is a friendly reminder your case remains open, awaiting for your reply.

Please let us know if you might need further assistance.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Santiago A.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee
Hi ZFraz, Greetings from Intel® SSD Support. This is a friendly reminder your case remains open, awaiting for your reply. Please let us know if you might need further assistance. Have a nice day. Best regards, Santiago A. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos