Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

error enabeling intel optane memory problem

rqyy0
Beginner

Hi

i have a problem, i cant enable my intel optane memory

the intel optane memory ran into a problem.

error code: 0xA0070000Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @BDrak2​ 

1. Check in Apps and Features if you have installed Intel Optane Pinning Extension. If yes, please uninstall it also.
  2. Please check in Bios settings, what is the current SATA mode? If it is AHCI it should be changed. However, don't change SATA mode without further instructions, since it can cause Windows corruption.

Leon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @rqyy0​ 

1. Open Apps & Features (Windows Settings) and uninstall the currently installed Optane Application.
  2. Download Intel RST Driver and unzip it on your drive. Right click on iaStorAC.inf and select install from drop down menu. Reboot your computer.
  3. Download and install from Microsoft Store the Intel Optane Memory and Management.
  4. Now enable Optane Acceleration. Follow Intel Optane Memory Installation Guide, Section 3.

Leon

0 Kudos
rqyy0
Beginner

thank you but still error

error code 0xA0070032

bb.PNG

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. Is the SATA mode in Bios set to Intel RST with Optane?
  2. Is your Windows updated?
  3. Is the HDD boeing accelerated partitioned to GPT type?
  4. When you depress on "More info" in the error massage box, what information you get there?

Leon

0 Kudos
BDrak2
Beginner

I had the same issue, advices you gave I already did (1,2,3), when I depress on "More info", there is nothing associate with it. Pls help!!

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @BDrak2​ 

1. Check in Apps and Features if you have installed Intel Optane Pinning Extension. If yes, please uninstall it also.
  2. Please check in Bios settings, what is the current SATA mode? If it is AHCI it should be changed. However, don't change SATA mode without further instructions, since it can cause Windows corruption.

Leon

0 Kudos