Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

please HELP ON my Optane Driver Installation

rs23
Beginner

i cant install my intel optane driver, it say that i dont have 200 chipset series instead i use a core i7 8300H. its weird because the chipset is the above 200 chipset series. the intel RTS can detect the optane. so do with intel SSD toolbox and the windows device manager. i already disabled and enabled it but still get the same problem. i got this problem because i reinstall this laptop. please help.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello rs23, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Optane™ Memory. If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: • The SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ and download the software. 2- When finished downloading it, open it. 3- Attach the file obtained to your reply. • A screenshot of the “Disk Management” of windows showing all your HDDs and partitions (this to have a better view on how your HDD is detected by the OS) We will be looking forward to your reply including this information. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello rs23, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

on primary partition , there should be atleast 5MB unallocated free space at the end of ssd

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello rs23, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
rs23
Beginner

thanks for the help Josh, really need your asistant. here what ive got after installed the SSU apps.

0 Kudos
rs23
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
rs23
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
rs23
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello rs23, Thank you for your reply. We reviewed the information that you provided and based on the logs you shared with us we noticed the following: • Your CPU is reported as a Processor:"Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU (https://ark.intel.com/products/134876/Intel-Core-i5-8300H-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-4-00-GHz-) • Your PC is reported as an MSI* GL63 8RC laptop(https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GL63-8RC/Specification) If we infer correctly regarding this information we advise you to contact MSI* since based on your PC manual we do not see it as Optane ready; please contact MSI* to get further information and the recommended BIOS configuration in case that the equipment is compatible with Optane. If you have future questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you in any way we can. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello rs23, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Chang
Beginner

Problems when together

กกก.PNG

😭 😭 😭

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello Chang, Thank you for your reply. We noticed that you have another thread and that your question had been answered: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004CjAYe/please-help-on-my-optane-driver-installation?language=en_US&fromCase=1 If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello rs23, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos