Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
435 Discussions

Unattended installation of Intel SSD Toolbox

EViga
Beginner

I need to perform an unattended installation of Intel SSD Toolbox (the latest release is now 3.4.7 - I downloaded the exe package).

Basically I need to get an automated installation without user interaction and I need that the setup process waits for the installation to finish before return.

With -? command line option I see I can use -s to get a silent installation, but I don't find a way to have the setup waiting.

Could someone help me?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi -vix-,

We understand your situation regarding the Intel(R) SSD Toolbox that you are trying to perform an automated installation without user interaction.

We would like to let you know that we will check this with our additional resources.

We would let you know as soon as we have an answer.

Regards,

Junior M.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi -vix-,

We have confirmed with our engineers that this option is not available on the Intel® SSD Toolbox. However, they will consider your feedback/recommendation as this seems to be an interesting feature.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos
EViga
Beginner

Hi Junior,

I think it's more than an interesting feature.

Based on my experience it's a feature that nowadays almost every software has.

I hope to see this in the next release of Intel SSD Toolbox as soon as possible.

Please, update this discussion when this happens.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi -vix-,

Thanks for the reply, We already provided the feedback to the engineers so they need to check if this is going to be implemented.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos