Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

4 questions

Manjotsd
Beginner
Do you offer any cash/quantity discount? Explain

Transportation charges... who pays, the buyer of the seller? How often do you ship? Are there any options?

What is your company's method of invoicing?

What type of credit is available from your
company? Is it 30 days, 60 days, COD, etc.?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

What does this have to do with the Quartus Prime software?  Did you mean to post somewhere else?

0 Kudos
Manjotsd
Beginner
I don’t have any idea that who can answer these questions can u please forward them to any of the person or department who can answer these questions please
0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

This is a community forum about FPGA devices and the Quartus Prime software.  If you're trying to ask these questions of Intel the company, you should probably go through the main Intel web site.

0 Kudos
_AK6DN_
Valued Contributor I

I think you need to be talking to distributors or resellers of Intel parts, not Intel itself, if you are asking these kinds of questions.

Distributors like Digikey, Mouser, Newark, Arrow, etc.

Farabi
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Intel products.

We found that this is non-technical questions related to Intel FPGA.

For supply related questions, please contact Intel Distributors in this link : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/partner-directory/distributor.html#sort=relevancy

I am closing this case now.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos