Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

AXI 4 to AXI 4 lite

Jewel
Employee

Is there any bridge in platform designer which converts AXI 4 transactions  to AXI 4 lite transactions or is there any other way to do that ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Just connect the interfaces together.  The interconnect should get built automatically to handle it.

0 Kudos
Jewel
Employee

Hi ,

Thank you for your response , actually the situation is i have to export a axi4 interface which is in qsys top and get connect it with a axi4 lite  interface which is outside  qsys top . I know that in platform designer this interconnect is internally taken care but what i should do in the above situation. 

0 Kudos
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

you can make connections without the use of explicitly-instantiated bridges; the interconnect provides all necessary bridging logic. 

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Sheng

0 Kudos
Jewel
Employee

Hi Sheng , 

Thank you for your response , actually the situation is i have to export a axi4 interface which is in qsys top and get connect it with a axi4 lite  interface which is outside  qsys top . I know that in platform designer this interconnect is internally taken care but what i should do in the above situation. 

0 Kudos
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Easier way is to include axi4 lite interface into the platform designer system qsys top as new component (component editor) link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683364/18-1/specify-ip-component-type-information.html or as a subsystem link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683364/18-1/adding-a-subsystem-to-a-system.html

Thanks,

Sheng

Jewel
Employee

Thank you , i will look into this and let you know.

0 Kudos
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sure. Let me know if you have any further update or concern.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Sheng

0 Kudos