Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Custom USB Blaster clone problem with quartus

oxzz
Beginner
hello, i am making clone usb blaster with ft245 and epm7064. its work perfectly and recognized by quartus programmer 16.1

the problem started when i change device descriptor product from "USB-Blaster" to "MB Prog V2", now quartus not detecting any hardware. but when i rename device descriptor back again to "USB-Blaster" quartus will recognized the hardware .

i think its about jtag_hw_usb-blaster.dll, because some programmer give .dll like "arrow usb programmer" and "USB-JTAG MBFTDI"

anyone with reference how to start making .dll or just about how can custom jtag programmer can be recognized by quartus will be helpfull for me.

thank you .
0 Kudos
1 Reply
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Apologize that we do not support custom USB Blaster. I am now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos