I don't have the hardware DE-series board. But I like to learn about how to configure it using Quartus Prime. I have downloaded Cyclone 10 since it's free. Or which device family shall I use?
Where can get the DE-series board pin assignment for Cyclone 10?
In the Assignment Editor, I need to key in the Value for each pins. How shall I do that?
I presume you are new Quartus user. Pls see my reply below.
- which device family shall I use ?
- This will depends on which board that you plans to use and which intel FPGA is soldered on the board.
- After that, you can then create Quartus project specifying exact FPGA part number that matched with FPGA used on the dev kit board.
- Where can get the DE-series board pin assignment for Cyclone 10 ?
- Again, it depends on which dev kit board that you plans to use first.
- After that, you can google for that dev kit website. The website will contains either user guide manual doc or board schematic file that show you the pin assignment
- In the Assignment Editor, I need to key in the Value for each pins. How shall I do that ?
- you can refer to below youtube tutorial to learn about Quartus pin assignment
- In general, I encourage you to google and search for some specific training directly
- or you can also choose to attend some of Quartus online training course in below link. Just search Quartus as the keyword