Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15539 Discussions

Download Link Missing: Gzip Compression OpenCL Design Example

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hey Community, 

Has anyone seen the download link for the gzip compression opencl design example (https://www.altera.com/support/support-resources/design-examples/design-software/opencl/gzip-compres...)? The landing page for this design alludes to having a download for Linux and Windows, but I don't see a link for either one. I tried using a browser in windows and linux and nothing shows up. I read through the reference paper and all it says is "We aim to release our implementation as a reference design which can be improved even more than the reported results." Has anyone seen the design files around?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

There was another report previously that their matrix multiplication example was also missing download links but it was eventually restored. You can probably open a support ticket in Altera's portal and ask them to fix the link.