Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16604 Discussions

Downloading Error when both 3V I/O is used in a project

fu_aolin
Beginner
FPGA:1SG280LU2F50E2LG Quartus II 20.1 output TBE0n, VCCH_GXB, VCCR_GXB and VCCT_GXB are connected to GND Pin Planner,TBE0n->AF16(any Pin in the 3.0v Bank 6A, 6C, 7A or 7C),I/O Standard is selected 3.0-V LVCOMS(or 3.0-V LVTTL ) The project is compiled successfully When downloading the sof file to 9%, the following error occurs Device has stopped receiving configuration data Error message received from device: Detected internal error. Contact Intel Applications for further assistance. (subcode 0x002D, Info 0x00000000, Location 0x0010800) Operation failed Pin Planner,TBE0n->XX(the pin is not in the in the 3.0v Bank 6A, 6C, 7A or 7C),I/O Standard is selected 1.8v. The project is compiled successfully and the the sof file is downloaded successfully.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I don't quite get what your problem is. Can you please elaborate so I can help you further?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
fu_aolin
Beginner

FPGA:1SG280LU2F50E2LG Quartus II 20.1

output TBE0n,

VCCH_GXB, VCCR_GXB and VCCT_GXB are connected to GND

Pin Planner,TBE0n->AF16(any Pin in the 3.0v Bank 6A, 6C, 7A or 7C),I/O Standard is selected 3.0-V LVCOMS(or 3.0-V LVTTL )

The project is compiled successfully

When downloading the sof file to 9%, the following error occurs

Device has stopped receiving configuration data

Error message received from device: Detected internal error. Contact Intel Applications for further assistance. (subcode 0x002D, Info 0x00000000, Location 0x0010800)

Operation failed Pin Planner,

but

TBE0n->XX(the pin is not in the in the 3.0v Bank 6A, 6C, 7A or 7C),I/O Standard is selected 1.8v. The project is compiled successfully and the the sof file is downloaded successfully.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

The error may come up due to a PLL calibration failure of the input reference clocks resulting in failure at about 23% during the programming stage.

Please refer to this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/articles/000075102.html

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos