Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Embedded_Command_Shell.bat from script flow

rdb9878
Beginner

I am trying to develop a script flow for Quartus/HPS in Windows. One part I am stuck on is related to commands that only work if I am inside the "Embedded_Command_Shell.bat".

For example, if I want to run the command "sopc-create-header-files", I must be in the shell generated from "Embedded_Command_Shell.bat" and then manually type in the command. Obviously having to manually type things is not ideal for a scripted flow.

Is there a way to get the Embedded_Command_Shell.bat to launch and then run a command? Something like:

"Embedded_Command_Shell.bat -execute sopc-create-header-files

0 Kudos
4 Replies
hareesh
Employee

Hi,

i am working on this. if don't mind can please share little bit more information about this

0 Kudos
rdb9878
Beginner

I want to know how to run "sopc-create-header-files" from a Windows Batch File.

0 Kudos
hareesh
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos