Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16593 Discussions

FLEXlm software error: System clock has been set back

JSBruno
Beginner

I have a Fixed Node License from Intel University Program.  I successfully added it to Quartus Prime Standard Edition 18.1 and the NIC is matching.

However I get the following error message when I try to compile my design:

Info (12021): Found 1 design units, including 1 entities, in source file v/lpm_10m_nco/synthesis/lpm_10m_nco.v

Info (12023): Found entity 1: lpm_10M_nco

Warning (292000): FLEXlm software error: System clock has been set back. Feature:    6AF7_0014 License path: C:\intelFPGA\license.dat; FlexNet Licensing error:-88,309 For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com"..

Warning (292000): FLEXlm software error: System clock has been set back. Feature:    6AF7_0014 License path: C:\intelFPGA\license.dat; FlexNet Licensing error:-88,309 For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com"..

Error (10003): Can't open encrypted VHDL or Verilog HDL file "D:/Laburo/DiComLab/AlteraDocs/DE-10-SE_Terasic/DCC/DE10_Standard_DCC/v/lpm_10M_nco/synthesis/submodules/asj_nco_madx_cen.v" -- current license file does not contain a valid license for encrypted file

Info (12021): Found 0 design units, including 0 entities, in source file v/lpm_10m_nco/synthesis/submodules/asj_nco_madx_cen.v

Error (10003): Can't open encrypted VHDL or Verilog HDL file "D:/Laburo/DiComLab/AlteraDocs/DE-10-SE_Terasic/DCC/DE10_Standard_DCC/v/lpm_10M_nco/synthesis/submodules/asj_nco_mady_cen.v" -- current license file does not contain a valid license for encrypted file

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. To narrow down this issue, can you please provide me the latest of the following?

1) license.dat file

2) assembler report .asm.rpt file

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
JSBruno
Beginner

Hello,

I can't generate the report that you request because the design cannot be synthesized. When trying to assemble the project the following error message appears:

Error (120001): Run Analysis and Synthesis (quartus_map) with top-level entity name "DE10_Standard_DCC" before running the Assembler (quartus_asm)

I attach the license file.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

We PM you a private message. Thanks

0 Kudos