Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15311 Discussions

Quartus does not accept ieee_proposed library.

c7890
Novice

Hi, I have a vhdl code that requiers Fixed point package. So How Can i compile this libarary into my quartus.

Error (10481): VHDL Use Clause error at LOAD.vhd(7): design library "ieee_proposed" does not contain primary unit "fixed_pkg"

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kenny_Tan

Are you using standard edition of Quartus Prime?

You may find the answer here

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/soluti...

Kenny_Tan

You may check your email for further details

c7890
Novice

I think the files are exist in my ModelSim directory and when I import the package that I want, it works normally in modelSim. But the problem is when I past the same code in quartus it gives an error message.

The reason that I want to execute the code in Quartus because I want to visualize its RTL. Here is a screenshots

modelSim1.PNG

modelSim2.PNG

modelSim3.PNG