Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
14961 Discussions

Firmware revision 0x000a on channel 0 is not supported

Lorne_K_Intel
Employee

quartus 20.2 build 50.60/11/2020

Firmware revision 0x000a on channel 0 is not supported  when loading e-tile toolkit.

E-tile parameter change to 10G implementation caused e-tile toolkit to not load.

Hundreds of e-tile example designs were built and loaded successfully until this configuration.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Deshi_Intel

2 Warning found in EHIP IP 

EHIP IP warning message.png

Deshi_Intel

Hi,

1. Can you share full screenshot of the error message ?
  2. When you mentioned E-tile toolkit, are you referring to transceiver toolkit ?
  3. May I know are you using Intel FPGA dev kit board or your own custom board ?
  4. Your quartus design FPGA OPN shown you are using ES silicon device - VGS1
  • ES silicon device is not meant to support all feature in long run.
    • Do you have S10 production device to try out ?
  1. I noticed you have some warning in EHIP IP setting. Can you clean up the warning and then retry toolkit ?
  2. Can you also try out toolkit with latest Quartus version v20.4. Compile design with v20.4 and open toolkit in v20.4

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

Deshi_Intel

HI,

I am setting this case to closure since I haven't hear back from you for more than 2 weeks.

Hopefully things is working on your side.

Feel free to post new forum thread if you still required help in future.

Thanks.

Regards,

Deshi