Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16595 Discussions

How to get a valid license file for Quartus II 6.0 web edition on Windows 10

Moog7406
Beginner
HI Richard Tan or Intel FPGA team member Thank you so much for replying my old question and appreciate your help. I need help to run Quartus II 6.0 web edition on Windows 10. I have the CD with Quartus II 6.0 web edition but need a valid license to generate .pof file for Cyclone device EP1C3T100I7. how can I get the valid license? Also, what is the price for standard Quartus II 13.0 sp1? Thanks
0 Kudos
9 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. For your information, Quartus 13.0 is an old devise and has EOL. For purchasing Quartus software, you can check the availability with Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers near you.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html     

For legacy software you can try get a license using the Legacy License Generator. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/licensing/lic-choose.html

0 Kudos
Moog7406
Beginner

Thank you so much.

I requested license file form Intel based on the instruction provided by the link you posted but it does not work. Can windows 10 run the Quartus II 6.0 web edition with license provided by Intel? How can I solve this problem?  Thanks again for the help

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Based on my understanding, the Quartus II 6.0 web edition is not made based on Win10. Therefore, there might be problem running Quartus II 6.0 web on Win10. Some things may work, but others not. We recommended to use the right OS for Quartus.

Regarding Quartus web license, do you receive those licenses yet? If not, could you try request again in intel web. But if still does not work, please provide your details for checking.

End username:

Email Address:

Company/university Name:

Address:

HOSTID/NICID:

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
Moog7406
Beginner

Thank you so much for replying.

I did request web licenses and received. I did follow instruction for setting up a legacy Quartus II web edition but did not work at all.

My detail information:

End username: Fenglan Dong

Email Address: fdong@moog.com

Company/university Name: Moog

Address: 7406 Hollister Ave. Goleta, CA 93117, USA

HOSTID/NICID: 025041000001 or 1065307F5983 or 106530D9AF26

Also, I would appreciate if you may provide instruction how to install the web license.

Thanks again for the help

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

May we know what is not working? Could you provide the error message screenshot?

0 Kudos
Moog7406
Beginner

Moog7406_0-1632932155989.png

Error: Feature Compiler is not available with your current license, or license does not exist

Error: Quartus II Full Compilation was unsuccessful. 1 error, 0 warnings

Those above are the error messages.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

we reply you in private message. Thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided in private message. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
Moog7406
Beginner

Thank you so much for your replying.

Tested the license file you provided but still got the same error message and not working.

Thanks

0 Kudos