Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15553 Discussions

How to not display individual signals on a memory bus in the RTL Viewer?

FPGAUserhr10
Beginner

How can I show all signals grouped into buses in the RTL viewer, and not expand each bus into individual signals at block interfaces?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Do you mean to group from the first screenshot to the second screenshot? You may click on the '-' sign on the top left of the block.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

FPGAUserhr10
Beginner

I am talking situations where the block is collapsed like your second screenshot, but the bus interface is expanded to show every signal. For example, all signals in the q_a bus are expanded and shown, which is unnecessary. Please see the attached image. All signals are on the same bus, but I want the bus to show up as a single bus line, instead of showing all signals, such as [14] through [22] in the attached screenshot.

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

The signals on a bus are normally grouped together in the RTL viewer. May I see the destination of these signals?

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Do you have any updates?

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY