Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16592 Discussions

I am trying to install the customizable-flash-programmer-for-arria-10 template for quartus 18.0 but the design template is not showing up in the Project Wizard. Any help is appreciated.

GK4
Beginner

I checked the installation directory, which is correct. My Quartus version is 18.0, should match the template's Quartus version.

What i did:

Downloaded the template.

In the New Project Wizard i clicked Install the design templates.

Selected the downloaded file and clicked ok.

The GUI refreshed itself but the design templated is not showing up.

Links:

https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/18.0.0/Standard/customizable-flash-programmer-for-arria-10/

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug-20198.pdf

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

Are you using Quartus 18.0 standard edition?

Do you have valid license for Quartus tool?

Confirm again with highlighted parts from below screenshot,

Template.JPG

Best Regards

Vikas Jathar 

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)

0 Kudos
GK4
Beginner

Hello Vikas,

I have a licensed Quartus Prime Version 18.0.0 Build 614 04/24/2018 SJ Standard Edition.

I checked your points, but still, the design is not showing up.

When i double click the.par file I get the error: "Can't find file [path].qpf".

What's interesting is, that the Cyclone example is available today and this template is working for me.

I tried it with Quartus 18.1 Build 625 Standard edition but here I get the message that the .par and the quartus version is not compatible.

0 Kudos
Vicky1
Employee

Hi,

1. Have you installed Arria 10 device family in Quartus tool using device installer?
  2. Please check by reinstalling Quartus tool.

Best Regards

Vikas Jathar 

(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)

0 Kudos