Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16842 Discussions

I tried to download Quartus prime pro edition in Windows 11

samba-423
Employee

I am download Quartus prime pro edition in Windows 11 but its not working. windows 11 is  Quartus prime pro edition supported or not. please suggest me.

I am not able to programming in board. when  I am loading code  page  closed Automatically.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you get me the Quartus version install for checking?

0 Kudos
samba-423
Employee

Dear sir,

This is the version I tried to work out in Windows 11.

QuartusProProgrammerSetup-22.2.0.94-windows. Please give me the solution.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Per my understanding, it should support Windows 11 OS. Can refer here for supported OS. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/design-software/os-support.html?wapkw=operating%20system%20support  

Could you provide the error message screenshot? 

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
samba-423
Employee

Please see the below attachment. this  error I am received after installing the Qurtos22.2.

0 Kudos