Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

Is there a VPAT for this software? If there is one where can i find it?

JAbel6
Beginner

Hello,

I'm interested in using this software for a lab but i was wondering first if the software is VPAT compliant or is there an accessibility section i can find for the software.

-Joe

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community. Firstly, I would like to confirm which software you are referring to here. VPAT is a standardized form developed by the Information Technology Industry Council to show how a software product meets key regulations of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Kindly refer here for more information.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/section-508-vpats-for-intel-software-development-products

Thank you

Regards,

Chia Ling

0 Kudos
JAbel6
Beginner
Hi Chia, Yep! I know what a VPAT form is just wondering if there is one for the Intel Quartus Prime software. This is software commonly used for FPGAS. Thank you for your help, Joe
0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi Joe,

VPAT web page is about “Software Development Products”, which would not include Quartus as a hardware development tool.

May I know what would be your expectations? To address your question, we currently do not have any plans to meet these standards. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Take note that this thread had been address internally.

0 Kudos
briantw
Beginner

Hi Kenny - I see the note that this question was addressed internally.  Is there any update on the status of a VPAT for Quartus?   Thank you

0 Kudos