Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15462 Discussions

Is there a VPAT for this software? If there is one where can i find it?

JAbel6
Beginner

Hello,

I'm interested in using this software for a lab but i was wondering first if the software is VPAT compliant or is there an accessibility section i can find for the software.

-Joe

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community. Firstly, I would like to confirm which software you are referring to here. VPAT is a standardized form developed by the Information Technology Industry Council to show how a software product meets key regulations of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Kindly refer here for more information.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/section-508-vpats-for-intel-software-development-products

Thank you

Regards,

Chia Ling

JAbel6
Beginner
Hi Chia, Yep! I know what a VPAT form is just wondering if there is one for the Intel Quartus Prime software. This is software commonly used for FPGAS. Thank you for your help, Joe
Kenny_Tan

Hi Joe,

VPAT web page is about “Software Development Products”, which would not include Quartus as a hardware development tool.

May I know what would be your expectations? To address your question, we currently do not have any plans to meet these standards. 

Thanks

Kenny_Tan

Take note that this thread had been address internally.

briantw
Beginner

Hi Kenny - I see the note that this question was addressed internally.  Is there any update on the status of a VPAT for Quartus?   Thank you