Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

License generation for legacy Quartus 13.0

Rpol
Beginner

The legacy license generator no longer works.  You get an email with the following message:

There is an issue in generating the license for this provided NIC/Host ID: 
xxxxxxxxxx

Please check your NIC/Host ID and try again. If you still encounter problems, please 
contact our customer support.

(where, xxxxxxxxxx is where my NIC ID goes).  There is nothing wrong with my NIC ID, but I keep getting this error.

In the past, I've  only received 6 month licenses and it is painful each time I have to renew it.  Is there an easier way to get a license that is more than 6 months?

- Rick

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Could you provide link to legacy license generator that you use. Also kindly advise the following.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
Rpol
Beginner

Sorry for the delayed reply as I had some family issues to deal with.

Please see below...

Name : Rick Policy

Email Address : rppolicy@netzero.net

Company Name : Honeywell

Company Address : 550 St. Rt. 55 Urbana, OH 43078 (USA)

NICID(Mac Add) :  B8CA3AA2E878

0 Kudos
joeboike
Beginner

Rick,

Did you find a solution to this problem.

I need to license v13.0.1 also.

Regards,

Joe

0 Kudos
Rpol
Beginner

No unfortunately I do not have a license yet.

0 Kudos
joeboike
Beginner

I was able to get one here (sorry it's a plain ascii transcript of a chat):

Kindly go to the Intel Community - FPGAs and Programmable Solutions thru this link: https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA/ct-p/fpga and post questions on the appropriate subforum topic so the FPGA team can further assist you.

0 Kudos