Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15334 Discussions

Login not possible at fpgasoftware.intel.com

MFILK
Beginner

I created an account but it is not possible to login to the fpgasoftware.intel.com website fro downlloading tools.. The loggin for the normal intel website works. When i go to the fpgasoftware site either directly or redirecting from the regular intel website i am not logged in anymore. When i try to sign in through the sign in button the website hangs and show no response after entering my username and password.

How can i resolve this issue and loggin at the fpgasoftware website ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RRomano001
New Contributor I

try clean cache, I started a download few minutes ago and it work.

I found a broken link on release note but I filed to site maintainer not to forum.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/company-overview/contact-us.html

MFILK
Beginner

Hi

I tried to clean the cache. Still the same problem.Also with 2 other browsers it is still the same problem...

RRomano001
New Contributor I

May be they cured the issue, checked address you provided:

Linux desktop:

Screenshot from 2019-05-03 19:26:55.png

Win7 pro remote desktopScreenshot from 2019-05-03 19:55:28.png

Linux required no login due I am online, Windows required login. I am not working for Intel, just downloaded update for both linux and windows Quartus.

Regards.