Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Opening a saved Signal Tap file for viewing

SKon1
Novice

Hello, I ran Signal Tap analysis and exported the waveform using the .CSV format.

At a later stage, I want to re-open the exported file inside Quartus to view the waveforms.

How can I do that ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Unless you have the logging feature enabled in Signal Tap, you can't.  Turn on the Data Log checkbox near the bottom of the .stp file window to automatically log and store all captured waveforms or manually save a waveform with the button that's there.  You can double-click any previously captured and logged waveform from there.  The waveforms are all saved in the single .stp file.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi, 

Have you tried sstrell's suggestion? 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi, 

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Best Regards,

Shyan Yew

0 Kudos