Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15554 Discussions

Post configuration issue for Cyclone II EP2C35F484C7N

SYan6
Beginner

I am trying to make a post config BSDL for the Cyclone II EP2C35F4847N, but the post configure file appears “syntax error” when import to the Boundary Scan library.

When open the *_new.bsdl file it looks like the generating with Quartus II was abort. So the new BSDL is not complete. I compared with the original BSDL and found there is no define for END of the BSDL and short of from 1400~1448.

I am wondering if the BSDLCustomizerv2-4.tcl script issue or my Quartus software issue.

Could you pls help send me a correct one so that I could continue to do the Boundary Scan test?

Attached pls find the pre-config BSDL of EP2C35, pin file, tcl script for cyclone II and “syntax error” post config BSDL for your reference.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi SYan6,

This should be the same question that has been address in the thread below:

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P000048ZPpKSAW/post-config-bsdl-file-in-system-for-the-cyclo...

Regards,

Nooraini

SYan6
Beginner
Hi Nooraini, Sorry for the double submit. Thank you so much for the answer! Best, Shixia