Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16558 Discussions

Post configuration issue for Cyclone II EP2C35F484C7N

SYan6
Beginner

I am trying to make a post config BSDL for the Cyclone II EP2C35F4847N, but the post configure file appears “syntax error” when import to the Boundary Scan library.

When open the *_new.bsdl file it looks like the generating with Quartus II was abort. So the new BSDL is not complete. I compared with the original BSDL and found there is no define for END of the BSDL and short of from 1400~1448.

I am wondering if the BSDLCustomizerv2-4.tcl script issue or my Quartus software issue.

Could you pls help send me a correct one so that I could continue to do the Boundary Scan test?

Attached pls find the pre-config BSDL of EP2C35, pin file, tcl script for cyclone II and “syntax error” post config BSDL for your reference.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi SYan6,

This should be the same question that has been address in the thread below:

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P000048ZPpKSAW/post-config-bsdl-file-in-system-for-the-cyclone-ii-issue

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos
SYan6
Beginner
Hi Nooraini, Sorry for the double submit. Thank you so much for the answer! Best, Shixia
0 Kudos