Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

.QDZ file

RocketMan0721
Beginner

How do I install a .qdz file for Quartus?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

RocketMan0721, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we have a forum for those specific products and questions so we are moving your thread to the Intel Quartus Prime Software Forum for them to further assist you with this matter:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Quartus-Prime-Software/bd-p/quartus-prime-software

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

If Quartus is already installed and you're trying to install devices, Tools menu -> Install Devices or choose the device installer from the Start menu (if you're using Windows).

If these don't work (which I've seen happen), you can run the device installer directly from <Quartus installation directory>/quartus/common/devinfo/dev_install

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

any further queries?

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

0 Kudos