Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Qsys (Platform Designer) seq: add_fileset_file: No such file .. hps_AC_ROM.hex

Hi Mirco,

Thanks, can you try the below suggestion? It should be working as we have success story from our side. (running win10 release 1809 build 17763)  

- uninstalled Ubuntu 18.04 (If you have)

- uninstalled wsl  

- re-installed wsl

- downloaded latest Ubuntu 18.04 from Microsoft Shop & installed it

- executed following on Ubuntu shell :   

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt install wsl 

sudo apt install dos2unix

sudo apt install make 

sudo apt-get upgrade 

https://www.intel.com/content/altera-www/global/en_us/index/support/support-resources/knowledge-base...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: Qsys (Platform Designer) seq: add_fileset_file: No such file .. hps_AC_ROM.hex

Hi Kenny,

I've tried this and it works great.

To install / activate wls I used this information: https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/wsl/install-win10

I have successfully generated the HPS core and compiled the Quartus Project using Quartus Version 19.1.0 SP0.02std Standard Edition on a Windows 10 OS.

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I have a similar issue with 20.1. I'm trying to build a project which builds fine in 18.1, at the Qsys generation stage I get the following errors:

Error: border: Error during execution of script generate_hps_sdram.tcl: seq: Error during execution of "{C:/intelfpga/20.1/quartus/../nios2eds/Nios II Command Shell.bat} make all 2>> stderr.txt": child process exited abnormally

Error: border: Error during execution of script generate_hps_sdram.tcl: seq: Execution of command "{C:/intelfpga/20.1/quartus/../nios2eds/Nios II Command Shell.bat} make all 2>> stderr.txt" failed

Error: border: Error during execution of script generate_hps_sdram.tcl: seq: child process exited abnormally

Error: border: Error during execution of script generate_hps_sdram.tcl: seq: add_fileset_file: No such file C:/Users/JONATH~1/AppData/Local/Temp/alt8432_5628436629018323475.dir/0004_seq_gen/hps_AC_ROM.hex

Error: border: Error during execution of script generate_hps_sdram.tcl: Generation stopped, 3 or more modules remaining

Error: border: Execution of script generate_hps_sdram.tcl failed

I have ensured the TEMP variables are defined as local, on the C drive. Not sure why it has JONATH~1 in the path.

I am on Windows 10.0.18362

0 Kudos
Highlighted

As per mention in above,

To install / activate wls : https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/wsl/install-win10

Or do it like the above mention.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re:Qsys (Platform Designer) seq: add_fileset_file:...

Since this thread had been answered, we shall close this thread. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome to post a response within 15days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you. 

0 Kudos