Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16594 Discussions

Quartus MAX II Support

shandeep
Novice

hi 

I would like to know which version of the Quartus software supports this particular part number EPM570GT144I5. I am currently using Quartus Lite 18.1.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

You can refer to this site to see which version of Quartus support which FPGA devices: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software/programmable/quartus-prime/download.html

Thank you

0 Kudos
shandeep
Novice

Hi 

I have referred to the site you as mentioned by you. I have even downloaded the Quartus 13.0 but i could not find this part number (EPM570GT144I5) in the device list. Could you let me which version of the Quartus software supports this particular part number.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Have you checked the older version of Quartus? This is a very old device and this part has long been obsolete so I have limited resources to support on this case.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
shandeep
Novice

hi 

Quartus 13.0 is the version available for download. No other version below 13.0 is available for download.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry I am unable to support you because this product has long been obsolete and the older versions of Quartus have been discontinued. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos