Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Quartus Prime GUIs Display Distortion

Smith222122
Beginner

Hello there,

I'm having a display issue with some of the tool GUIs (Signal Tap and Platform Designer) that Quartus Provides. For some reason the displays are all condensed and distorted. Has anyone else run into this issue and if so, how did you fix?

ThankS

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Well that's weird.  Windows?  What version of Quartus?  Is this a new install or did it start happening after you've used it for a while?

I would probably just try reinstalling Quartus.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Luke,

That looks weird to me. Seem reinstalling the Quartus might be solving the issue. Let me know if it still persist.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Luke,

May I know if the workaround suggested works?

0 Kudos
Smith222122
Beginner

Hi all,

It seemed that the issue was with Windows Display. Once I changed the resolution the GUI is not distorted anymore!

Thank you for all the responses!

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Luke,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos