Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16602 Discussions

Quartus program not working, always in reses state?

popoff_1
Beginner

Hi, I am struggling with my Quartus program. I have programmed a 7 segment calculator with four arithmetic operations: +-/* But when I insert a number with the switches, the 7 segment display does not light up. It always lightning up the same numbers(zeros), picture.

I have uploaded the code on my Altera DE-115 Board. I think the program works fine because all 7 segments lighting up correct, see picture. But I think its always in reset state. Does anybody know if it is possible that the program could be always in reset state and therefore i can not insert the numbers? Maybe I can upload here also my code, so someone could understand this better? Thanks for any help

IMG_2638.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Yes, post some code.  No way to figure this out without seeing how you are creating the design.

0 Kudos
popoff_1
Beginner

Ok. Attached is my project, I have exporte as .qar file. I am very new in fpga and I would be happy for any help.

Maybe you or someone found an error.

0 Kudos
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

Hi,

Just wanted to check with you, is your concern has been addressed?

If yes, kindly do let me know.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. 

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. 

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos