Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16798 Discussions

Question about Intel Agilex FPGA Development Board: Which Quartus Version to Use and Pricing Informa

ErenYagar
Beginner

I'm diving into Intel Agilex FPGA development and I have a couple of questions. Firstly, I'm wondering which version of Quartus Prime I should use for the Intel Agilex FPGA development board. I want to ensure compatibility and optimal performance. If anyone has experience with this, I'd greatly appreciate your insights.

Additionally, I'm curious about the pricing of the Intel Agilex FPGA and Quartus Prime software. Could anyone provide information on the approximate cost range or share their experience with the pricing structure? I'm looking to make informed decisions for my project.

Thanks in advance for any advice or information you can share!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

With Agilex, just use the latest version.  Right now it would be Pro version 23.3.  There are 4 releases per year (<year>.1 - .4).

The price used to be on the comparison list (https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/central-libraries/us/en/documents/2023-11/quartus-prime-comparison-infographic.pdf) but it's not there anymore.  I think it's $4K for an annual subscription.

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee

Thank you, sstrell, for providing a comprehensive answer.

Hello Erenyagar,

It is my hope that the information presented in this response will assist you in making informed decisions for your project.

Best Regards

Elina

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee

Hello ErenYagar,

May i proceed with closing the case ? Do You have any other concern ?

Thanks

Best Regard,

Elina

0 Kudos