Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Registers with ERTM naming

dmanikanth
Novice

Hi,

I have compiled my design on Agilex AGFA022R25A2I2V, when i have opened Technology Map viewer to check schematic of few cells I have found few registers were having ERTM at the end of the cell name. As per my understanding RTM stands for retiming so wondering what ETMs stands for. Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
skyjuice
Employee

This is added by the early retimer, which happens at the end of the plan stage. If there is no further suffix after it then it is is an ALM reg, and not a hyper-register.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi,

Any snapshot of the cell from TMV if possible?

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

May I know if there is any update from previous reply?

0 Kudos
dmanikanth
Novice

Hi,

I was waiting for the approval from my manager whether i can share the image from TVM, but they have asked me not share any customer related info.  I am attaching the Self Drawn pic of Flop. Let me know if that is understandable.ertm.PNG

0 Kudos
skyjuice
Employee

This is added by the early retimer, which happens at the end of the plan stage. If there is no further suffix after it then it is is an ALM reg, and not a hyper-register.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Mani,

May I know any update regarding this?

0 Kudos