Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16593 Discussions

Trouble with "Convert Programming Files..." in Quartus II 13.1.4

on0308
Beginner

Hello

When I generate a .cof file with "Save Conversion Setup..." in "Convert Programming Files...",

the contents of "Advanced options..." are not output.

What is the solution?

By the way, in Quartus Prime 17.1 etc., the contents are output without any problem.

Therefore, as an alternative, the contents output by Quartus Prime are copied to the .cof file generated by Quartus13.1.4.

Best regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Yes, your understanding is correct.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. As I understand it, the “Advanced options” is not supported in Quartus13.1.4. version. It is advice to use the latest version of Quartus that support it. example v17.1. Thanks 

0 Kudos
on0308
Beginner

Hello

Thank you for your answer.

>the “Advanced options” is not supported in Quartus13.1.4. version.

That means that in the .cof file,

<cof>

<advanced_options>

<ignore_epcs_id_check>1</ignore_epcs_id_check>
    </advanced_options>

</cof>

Even if you add something like that and convert it, the "advanced options" setting will be ignored, right?

Best regards

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Yes, your understanding is correct.

0 Kudos
on0308
Beginner

I understand.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update, hope all is well. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos