Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15539 Discussions

Why do I use FPGA to compile a program with different results?

FWang44
Beginner

Or if the A signal is perfect, I move another B signal that is not relevant. After compiling, A is useless. Timing is correct. . Please ask the relevant personnel to guide me. Many people around me have such problems.Or if the A signal is perfect, I move another B signal that is not relevant. After compiling, A is useless. Timing is correct. . Please ask the relevant personnel to guide me. Many people around me have such problems.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Without seeing a design or code to try, there is no way to answer your question. There are many factors that affect how a design gets compiled or recompiled. Can you provide an example of what you're talking about?

#iwork4intel

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

May I know if you have any updates? Can you provide the example?

Thanks.