Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15323 Discussions

quartus申请license网页一直失败

pp
New Contributor I

pp_0-1620698500948.png

我点许可生成的选项,一直给我跳这个页面,怎么解决啊?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Yes. Evaluation license is requested through the Intel sales representative.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

View solution in original post

14 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Have you tried using other browsers after clearing the browser cache and cookies?

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

pp
New Contributor I

你好,清除缓存,我是用 360电脑管家清除的,然后我用的浏览器是微软 win10自带的浏览器,没有用过其他的浏览器试过呢

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Can you try to install other browser or use other PC and see if same problem occur?

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

pp
New Contributor I

你好,我试了老版的IE浏览器,也是不行,没有试过其他的浏览器了,谷歌浏览器我们用不了

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Have you tried using other PC?

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi ,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Best regards,

KhaiY

pp
New Contributor I

还没有在其他的PC上试过

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Could you please try?

Thanks

Best regards,

Khai Chein

pp
New Contributor I

pp_0-1621931303663.png

你好,我今天试了下,可以正常跳转页面了,我自己的神舟电脑和我同事的联想电脑都可以正常跳转页面了,现在跳转到这个页面,我不知道应该怎么继续填下去了,我想申请一个临时许可证

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

From the screenshot, it seems like you do not have any license tied to your account. May I know what is 临时许可证? Is it evaluation license? If yes, you have to contact Intel sales representative.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

pp
New Contributor I

你好

我想弄一个临时许可证来用 quartus ii 软件,按您的意思,就是除了quartus ii的简易版,标准版和专业版如果想要使用,他们的许可证都是需要 intel 销售来帮我们申请的吗? 

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Yes. Evaluation license is requested through the Intel sales representative.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,

KhaiY