Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

when I use quartus II 15.0 ,there is an error that is :Internal Error: Sub-system: VPR20KMAIN, File: /quartus/fitter/vpr20k/quartus_interface/qi_common/vpr_qi_tdc_util.cpp, Line: 1120. please help me ,thank you!

RDing5
Beginner

0 Kudos
8 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Can you upgrade to the latest version of the Intel Quartus Prime software and see if the problem persists?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RDing5
Beginner

I try to upgrade the quartus II 15.0 to quartus II 15.02,this problem also persists.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Can you upgrade to the latest version v19.1 standard (linux) or v18.1 (windows)?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RDing5
Beginner

Is there any other way, because I have used a lot of IP cores in my design, I need to regenerate the IP core when I upgrade to 18.1

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

I could not find any related cases in our database. The only method is to upgrade the design to the latest version and see if the problem persists. If yes, kindly provide the sample test case in the latest version for investigation.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

May I know if you have any updates?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RDing5
Beginner

I don't have any updates,I try to modify some setting of fitter,then it's solved

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Could you share what settings fix the error so that other users can benefit from it?

Thanks.

0 Kudos