Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems
446 Discussions

Autogenerated NIOS2 BSP from sopcinfo missing Eclipse project files

TonyH
Beginner

Whenever my FPGA design changes I have a shell script that takes the sopcinfo as input and generates a new BSP and runs 'make' on it. That all works fine and and my NIOS2 application builds OK with the generated BSP.

But I would also like to generate the .cproject and .project files in the BSP directory so I can import it into the Eclipse IDE as a useful reference for macros, #defines etc.. 

I can't find a way to generate these project files using the SBT command line tools or Tcl scipts. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Unfortunately, there is no SBT command line tools or tcl available for generating .project and .cproject.

However, you can run nios2-bsp and create-this-bsp to generate full BSP.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Unfortunately, there is no SBT command line tools or tcl available for generating .project and .cproject.

However, you can run nios2-bsp and create-this-bsp to generate full BSP.

0 Kudos
TonyH
Beginner

Thanks for the reply Eric.

I do use the command line tools & Tcl scripts to control the settings and generate the BSP.

I just thought it would be nice to generate the Eclipse project files too. Never mind.

Regards.

0 Kudos