Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems

DE1-Soc Linux using

Bessem
Beginner

I am using De1-SoC in order to read analog inputs from ad7322 which has an spi interface.
I can't see how to program the FPGA from Linux GRAPHICAL_image(Ubuntu 2016)
We are able to do the same operation with Console_image and it works well.
For the graphical_image we must use USB Blaster to force FPGA configuration.
Can you help me automate the procedure so that we can develop C code natively and program the fpga from Linux at the same time.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
aikeu
Employee

Hi Bessem,

Appogies for the delayed response. Due to previous holiday season we would require some time to run through the situation to understand further and will get back to you as soon as possible (approx. a week/two). Thank you for the patients.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Bessem,

I would like to know more info from your side.

May I know you are referring to which documents for you work?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
Bessem
Beginner

Hello, I want to configure my fpga without losing the configuration and using ubuntu image not linux Console.

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Bessem,

Any follow up from the previous comment?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos
aikeu
Employee

Hi Bessem,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aik Eu

0 Kudos