Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems
445 Discussions

How can i access the Ethernet physical chip interface from FPGA on DE-1 SoC (the Ethernet connected to HPS not FPGA) ?

AAhme72
Beginner

I am using DE-1 SoC and i have Ethernet MAC IP (HDL coded) implemented on the FPGA so i want to connect the FPGA to Ethernet interface but unfortunately the Ethernet PHY chip is connected to HPS not FPGA .

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE-1 SoC Board belong to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to Terasic board or connection issue. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20

0 Kudos
patric
Beginner

I was looking for the same on the DE10-Standard (a similar board from Terasic), but from my search I do not think it is possible. If someone knows otherwise, please tell.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

It would be better to contact Terasic for enquiry related to Terasic board.

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos