Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

How can i access the Ethernet physical chip interface from FPGA on DE-1 SoC (the Ethernet connected to HPS not FPGA) ?

I am using DE-1 SoC and i have Ethernet MAC IP (HDL coded) implemented on the FPGA so i want to connect the FPGA to Ethernet interface but unfortunately the Ethernet PHY chip is connected to HPS not FPGA .

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How can i access the Ethernet physical chip interface from FPGA on DE-1 SoC (the Ethernet connected to HPS not FPGA) ?

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE-1 SoC Board belong to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to Terasic board or connection issue. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Re: How can i access the Ethernet physical chip interface from FPGA on DE-1 SoC (the Ethernet conne

I was looking for the same on the DE10-Standard (a similar board from Terasic), but from my search I do not think it is possible. If someone knows otherwise, please tell.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re:How can i access the Ethernet physical chip int...

It would be better to contact Terasic for enquiry related to Terasic board.

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

0 Kudos